A log book service is a service performed every 10,000kms. The service is designed to examine your vehicle in the way that the manufacturer intended. All safety checks, measures and replacement service items are carried out in exact accordance with how the manufacturer intended.
Different manufacturers require different services to be carried out with every 10,000km, however here are common checks, measures and replacement items that should be carried out and guaranteed to be done with perfection here at DL Mechanical and starting at as little as $99.
- Change engine oil & oil filter
- Brake inspection and adjustment
- Check steering and suspension
- 40 point vehicle inspection
- Check and top up under bonnet fluid levels
- Computer battery test
- Check tyre pressures
- Check radiator hoses
- Check fan belts
- Check lights